Yamaha Electrical Tester
The Micro-prober MR502 carries out inspection of electric continuity and insulation using a CCD camera. It uses image processing to inspect accurately the circuit pattern of the board, at the front surface and back surface of the board. The Micro-prober has a rotary head with quick fixture change unit (topside, backside). The size is adjustable and there is X-Y tension clamp mechanism for thin FPC. Fine pitch (Min.70?m) fixture, its intemal ID-tag enables auto data input.
Micro-Prober MR502 offers:
- Improved faster, double-side reliable contact test by rotary head
- Accurate +/-5μm contact at min.70μm pitch pattern
- Test-pads are not required, improves material cost reduction and higher yield ratio
- 4-terminal testing can be combined with 2-teminal testing
- Multifunctional software provides useful auto position correction retry, auto pressure control and etc.
This machine is available as: