Kimotopake super density
Kimotopake Super Density are retouching pens of the second generation. The main differences to existing retouching pens are:
- Ruby, transparent super density retouching mask
- Better covering
- Mechanical flow regulation
The surface of the coated ink is immediately dry after etouching. Nevertheless it is advisable to leave the retouched films for a few minutes prior to use so that the mask will be thoroughly dried. Areas retouched in error can easily be removed with the remover pen. This remover pen is 6 mm wide.
Kimotopake super density offers:
- Ruby transparent with very high light absorption in the wave length around
- 580 nm for retouching work on diazo films
- Unique, patented mechanical flow regulation
- Always ready to use
- Fast drying
- Very good covering
All pens are supplied with a protective cap which should be put back after use to prevent the retouching liquid fluid from evaporating.