CIMMETRIC and CIMMETRIC PLUS – These software programs, particularly when combined with the powerful CIMCHECK video system, permit measurements of all kinds in a video live image.
This software is available in several different languages and allows you to measure the following data:
- Distances (point to point, point to line, point to circle, circle to circle, circle to line, chain measurement)
- Angles (3-point, 4-point, A-measure, Z-measure)
- Surfaces (circles, polygons, free hand shapes)
- Diameters, radius, circle segments, free hand circle
- Special circle measurements
- Counter functions (eased by variable grid lines)
- Multi image focus (calculates one focused picture out as a series of single photos)
All of these measurements and related diagrams can be exported directly to Excel.
Diagram – Hole to hole: After the circles have been defined by clicking three points on the circumference, the system calculates the distance between the centres. The value also appears on the image.
Diagram – Distance from the centre of a circle to a line: Click three points on the circumference and the software calculates the distance to the line an, likewise pre-selected by two mouse clicks at a 90 degree angle.