Holders Technology GmbH is located in the town of Kirchheimbolanden, Germany. It was established in 1977, as CIMATEC GmbH and joined the Holders Technology Group in 2002.
The company offers a wide range of laminates, consumables and other materials to the PCB industry.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- FR4 standard laminates and pre-pregs,
- High Tg and halogen free epoxy laminates and pre-pregs,
- Entry and backing materials for drilling and routing applications,
- Solder mask for rigid and flexible applications,
- Lamination accessories, e.g. release film,
- Drills and routers,
- Copper foil for lamination applications,
- Adhesive bonded and adhesiveless flexible laminates
- Coverlays based on Polyimide, PEN or PET,
- Photo tools, such as diazo film, retouch pens and UV-filter foil and UV-sleeves,
- Equipment for mechanical marking of flex circuits.
The company focuses on providing a range of products and in addition, services to provide material in a production ready format. This includes cutting to size and tooling material, to meet customers’ requirements and the ability to respond to short lead times.
Holders Technology GmbH has a holding, production and warehousing area of approx. 21.500 sq ft., with additional offices, occupying approx. 4,100 sq ft.
The manufacturing site for the back-up and entry material is equipped with sawing lines, automatic punching lines, drilling and routing equipment, aluminium coil cutting and punching lines and a unique thickness tolerance measuring unit for back-up materials.
The manufacturing site for lamination accessories, flexible laminates and coverlays is equipped with slitting equipment, sheeting lines and punching machines.
Kirchheimbolanden has direct access to the A63 motorway (East-West) and A61 (North-South), to Frankfurt/Main Airport.